Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bittersweet day...

I normally love the first day of school - I get so excited for the kids to finally get back to what they love.  And, let's be honest, I love having a little free time to get back to what I love!   But this summer wasn't our best.  We were way too busy and didn't get to do a lot of the stuff we wanted to.  Next summer will be different.  I'm already excited for it.
I'm certain that I have the cutest kids with the cutest friends!


Em got the teacher she reeeaaalllyyy wanted, so that was a nice surprise to end a crappy summer!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you let her out of the house w/o a bag over her head to protect that amazingly beautiful girl! and Ryan.... if I start talking about how old and mature he looks.... I'll cry and I don't wanna cry :)

can't believe time is flying by... shelvis is 12 today... dcan't believe I had her 12 years ago, when I was 12.. nuts