Thursday, November 24, 2011

their wackiness and all...



I guess as long as these three were in the mix, I'd be ok.


Oh, and this little guy, too:


 Ok, and about a bazillion other things.

Em was teasing me the other day that I like Ryan more than her because he's so perfect and never does anything wrong (?).  She's right about one thing: he is perfect.  For me.  And so is she.  And so is Steve.  I really wouldn't change a thing about any of them. You know the saying "we may not have it all together, but together we have it all"?  Totally fits.  We're kind of a hodge podge of souls and we like us that way.

(As I'm typing this, the kids are fighting about orange julius.  Too much, the wrong cup, not drinking it fast enough, blah, blah.  I'm sure it's just the first of many ridiculous arguments for the day.  Yep, still love 'em.)

0 comments: